Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert fountain pen. The lacquer used for this gloss black finish has a warm, tactile feel, whilst the grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control. A sharp style statement and a quality writing instrument all rolled into one.
- Gloss black lacquer with chrome trim
- Waterman signature "W" engraved stainless steel nib
- The cap is finished with a striking slanted button
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with a Waterman ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Waterman presentation box
- Pen dimensions: L14.2cm x D1.3cm
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.