The Waterman Exception Slim adapts the distinguished square Exception profile to those who prefer a lighter, more manageable pen. Rich black lacquer and 23k gold trim bring a sense of prestige to this stylish, sophisticated fountain pen, and a clever bayonet system ensures the cap always realigns squarely. Features an 18k solid gold nib.
- Solid 18k gold medium nib
- 23k gold plate; brass; lacquer
- Guaranteed by Waterman for 3 years
- Comes fitted with converter for use with bottled ink; also includes 8 blue ink cartridges
- Presented in Waterman gift box
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.