Ink Color: Blue
The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene fountain pen were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. Gleaming palladium plate shines all the more brightly against rich black lacquer in this smart, sophisticated Black Sea finish, also featuring a distinctive inlaid nib, palladium plated and made from solid 18k gold. Add a new flagship to your fleet of stationery with this gorgeous pen.
- Intense high gloss black lacquer with silver trims
- 18K solid gold, rhodium plated inlaid nib
- The barrel is finished with a striking silver trim slanted button
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge and 1 Waterman ink converter
- Pen dimensions: L14.5cm x D1.3cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.