Ink Color: Black
Each an impressionist masterpiece. Inspired by the great works of Vincent Van Gogh, every writing instrument is made from resin, carefully mixed to reflect the artwork it embodies. The sapphire blue of the Van Gogh Wheatfield has flourishes of green, yellow and white, which renders the artist’s vision onto this ballpoint pen, whilst an etched centre band highlights the range name. The sleek design is a perfect accompaniment to the colourful resin, which coupled with shiny chrome trim and the signature curved clip, exudes classic Visconti style.
- Variegated natural vegetal resin barrel
- Chrome trim
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Twist mechanism
- 'Van Gogh' etched into the central band
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System' (sold separately)
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- Made in Italy
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 136mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 26g
Founded in Firenze, Italy in 1988, Visconti have quickly built a reputation for creating beautiful and unique writing instruments. With designs inspired by art, Visconti also creates stunning limited edition fountain pens. The signature curved clip adorns most pens, whilst their distinctive size and weight add to the appeal. Fountain pens use bottled ink or international cartridges, whilst ballpoints take ‘Parker style’ refills. Personalise your pen using the Visconti 'My Pen System'.