Celebrating the home of Visconti by night, this limited edition Homo Sapiens is a vision in dusky blues and purples. With simple lines accentuating the imposing body and coupled with shining palladium plated trim, the Midnight in Florence portrays a hidden night-time world. Manufactured from durable acryloid resin, the semi-transparent barrel allows a glimpse of the fountain pen’s inbuilt filling mechanism and showcases Visconti’s unerring attention to detail. The superior flexibility of the 23k Palladium nib allows the user to write with almost no pressure on the paper, creating an ultra-smooth writing experience. Finished with the signature curved Visconti clip and ‘Homo Sapiens’ etched onto the pen’s central band, the Visconti Homo Sapiens Midnight in Florence Fountain Pen has an evocative style perfect for stirring the imagination.
- Oversize Visconti Homo Sapiens
- Limited edition of 888 pens. Each individually numbered on central band
- Durable acryloid resin cap and barrel
- Transparent demonstrator barrel swirled with lustrous purple, silver and blue
- Palladium plated trim
- 'Homo Sapiens' etched into the central band
- Piston filling mechanism
- 23k palladium medium nib
- Cap finished with palladium plated rings
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- Unique cap lock mechanism
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System'. Available to purchase separately.
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 145mm x D 14.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 170mm x D 14.5mm
Founded in Firenze, Italy in 1988, Visconti have quickly built a reputation for creating beautiful and unique writing instruments. With designs inspired by art, Visconti also creates stunning limited edition fountain pens. The signature curved clip adorns most pens, whilst their distinctive size and weight add to the appeal. Fountain pens use bottled ink or international cartridges, whilst ballpoints take ‘Parker style’ refills. Personalise your pen using the Visconti 'My Pen System'.