Fill your pen in one easy motion with the TWSBI VAC 700. The inbuilt vacuum mechanism fills the barrel with a simple up and down of the plunger and helps prevent leakages by creating an internal seal when fully screwed in. Whilst writing, unscrew the mechanism tip to break the seal and allow the ink to flow more freely. The VAC’s demonstrator style transparent body lets you to see the distinctive mechanism within and remaining ink levels, whilst the screw close cap and rubber O-ring create another seal to further stop leakages or drying.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent body & cap
- Rainbow effect titanium trim
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Diamond faceted cap and mechanism twist tip
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Vacuum filling mechanism
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Cap does not post while writing
- Presented in TWSBI gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 148mm x D 14.8mm
- Dimensions (Open): L 133mm x D 14.8mm
- Weight: 35g
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.