Rapid, simple filling using an innovative spring loaded piston. The TWSBI GO’s demonstrator style transparent body allows you to see the distinctive mechanism and remaining ink levels. To use, unscrew the barrel, place the nib into your favourite ink and push down on the piston; the spring will quickly push the piston back up speeding up both filling and cleaning time. The lightweight plastic barrel has been faceted to stop the pen from rolling off the table and in the absence of the traditional pocket clip, a small loop is provided to attach your pen to a key ring or lanyard. An ingenious piston fill fountain pen at a budget conscious price.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent 'Sapphire' blue body and clear cap
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Spring loaded piston fill mechanism
- Unscrew barrel, push piston down and quickly fill by spring loaded return
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Click off cap
- Sealed cap to avoid ink drying
- Ergonomic grip
- Loop to affix lanyard or charm
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 135mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 175mm x D 15mm
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.