The TWSBI Classic matches refined design with superior detailing to provide a pen with a distinguished, professional appeal. The characteristic multi-faceted barrel prevents your pen from rolling off the table and creates a striking visual effect. A rubber O-ring is used along with the screw close cap to create an air tight seal and prevent the nib from drying, whilst the ink inspection window in the tapered grip section lets you know when you’re running low. A premium piston fill fountain pen without breaking the bank.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Burgundy finish
- Polished chrome trim and clip
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Holds 1.5ml of ink
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Gently tapered grip section with ink inspection window
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 163mm x D 13mm
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.