Your go to travel companion no matter your destination. The portable size and sturdy construction make the pocket size Stamford Notebook Traveller’s Journal ideal for your notebook or travel wallet. Handmade from the finest vegetable tanned leather in Stamford, England, the Traveller’s Journal has been designed to accommodate a variety of replaceable inserts, so you can customise to suit your needs. Held in place by sturdy leather thonging strung through the spine, the cover is provided with one plain and one lined paper insert to get you started. Finished with an embossed Stamford leather button and thong closure, the Traveller’s Journal is ready for wherever the road takes you.
- Vegetable tanned genuine leather cover
- Matching leather thong straps and closure button
- Stamford blind embossed around popper and on rear cover
- Comes fitted with 1 plain and 1 lined paper insert
- Paper insert contains 60 pages off-white paper, designed to resist show through and bleeding
- Comes presented in branded calico bag with leather drawstring
- Handmade in Stamford, England
- Dimensions: H 160mm x W 105mm
The Stamford notebook company is a British gem, based in Stamford using British made materials wherever they can. Established in the 1950s, their aim is to bind the best journals for writing and drawing. Their journals are predominantly hand-bound using traditional equipment and centuries old techniques. Every aspect of production is carried out in-house, including the sewing, trimming and printing of paper.