Nothing says luxury quite like a Legacy. The solid 18k gold inlaid nib is an original Sheaffer design unchanged since 1959, whilst fluted detailing brings an air of formality to the finish of gleaming palladium plate. The heavyset profile, meanwhile, encourages smoother, more flowing motions of the hand, helping to produce script worthy of such a magnificent fountain pen.
- 18 carat gold inlaid nib (palladium plated)
- Palladium plated pen body and trim
- Available with broad, medium and fine nibs
- Dimensions: L14.0cm x D1.2cm
- Sheaffer presentation box
- Sheaffer twist-action piston converter
- One blue ink cartridge & one black ink cartridge
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Established in Fort Madison Iowa 1913, Sheaffer Pens have a strong reputation amongst the upper echelon of luxury pen brands. Inspiration was drawn from ‘the nostalgic past’ when the pace of life was slower, their range having a traditional feel suited to a professional environment. The classic Sheaffer design is characterised by a well-balanced, chunky cigar shape offering a comfortable feel, typified by the Prelude and Legacy ranges (recommended for a man). Premium ranges come with a lifetime warranty.