Ink Color: Black
Utilising the Sailor ProColor’s signature profile, the Shikiori collection matches classic design aesthetics with finishes inspired by the changing seasons. The traditional cigar shaped profile ensure this pen is never out of place, and stainless steel nib with anchor detail glides across the page. Crafted from lightweight resin, the Tsukuyo-no-Minamo (meaning Moonlit Water) series shows each season from the reflections on the water at night. The delicate pearl white finial depicts the moon, whilst the muted cerulean blue hints at a winter’s frost on the water’s edge.
- Shimmering mid-blue resin with pearlescent white finial
- Polished gold trim
- Stainless steel fine nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Sailor gift box
- Made in Japan
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 12.2mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 147mm x D 12.2mm
- Weight: 16g
Sailor pens was established in 1911 in Japan, becoming the first to produce fountain pens in their home country. They have subsequently built a first-class reputation in the manufacture of the highest quality nibs, with all parts made in their own factory in Hiroshima. Their flagship collections are the classic 1911 and boldly designed Professional Gear, all available with a 14k or 21k gold nib. We stock refills for all the Sailor pens we stock.