A statement design from Sailor, their Professional Gear fountain pen features a distinctive cut away cap and inlaid anchor logo on the top. This slim variation has compact dimensions and a mid size profile, whilst the 14k gold nib glides effortlessly across the page. Inspired by ancient Japanese fairy tales, the Dragon Palace represents the story of a man rewarded for saving a crane after it had been injured by hunters. Pale blue resin is flecked with gold sparkles and matched with gold-plated trim, providing a graceful and sophisticated finish.
- Pale blue resin with gold flecks & gold plated trim
- 14k gold medium-fine nib
- Comes with converter for use with bottled ink
- Can take Sailor ink cartridges
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Sailor gift box
- Made in Japan
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 123mm x D 12.2mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 142mm x D 12.2mm
- Weight: 17g
Sailor pens was established in 1911 in Japan, becoming the first to produce fountain pens in their home country. They have subsequently built a first-class reputation in the manufacture of the highest quality nibs, with all parts made in their own factory in Hiroshima. Their flagship collections are the classic 1911 and boldly designed Professional Gear, all available with a 14k or 21k gold nib. We stock refills for all the Sailor pens we stock.