Ink Color: Black
The Lecoule is a fantastic introduction to the world of Sailor pens. This fountain pen benefits from Sailor’s experience and exacting standards in manufacturing high quality nibs, but at at a more affordable price. The lightweight nature of this pen and comfortable grip ensures a nimble feel in the hand. Presented in gloss black flecked with sparkles and matched with chrome trim this fountain pen is as pretty as it is practical.
- Gloss black with sparkle flecks and chrome trim
- Stainless steel, medium fine nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Sailor gift box
- Made in Japan
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 122mm x D 12.2mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 141mm x D 12.2mm
- Weight: 14g
Sailor pens was established in 1911 in Japan, becoming the first to produce fountain pens in their home country. They have subsequently built a first-class reputation in the manufacture of the highest quality nibs, with all parts made in their own factory in Hiroshima. Their flagship collections are the classic 1911 and boldly designed Professional Gear, all available with a 14k or 21k gold nib. We stock refills for all the Sailor pens we stock.