Ink Color: Black
Streamlined aesthetics and a modern feel distinguish the S.T. Dupont Défi range. Inspired by the sleek lines of a fighter jet, the Défi’s tapered cigar shape profile sits comfortably in the hand, allowing the user a precision matched only by the craftsmanship in the ballpoint pen’s design. The weighty metal construction features large cut-aways revealing a contrasting inner surface creating a dynamic and striking finish.
- Matt black outer shell with glossy black resin inner
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Presented in S.T. Dupont gift box
- Comes with free gift: S.T. Dupont pencil case. Colour selected at random
- Made in France
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 143mm x D 12mm
- Weight: 41g
S.T. Dupont is a French lifestyle brand established in 1872. They specialise in reviving traditional techniques including fine engraving and lacquering, to create heirloom pieces of beauty. Following a request from Jackie Kennedy Onassis, in 1973 S.T. Dupont designed their first luxury ballpoint pen, the “Classique S.T. Dupont”. We stock their entry level D-Initial, flagship Line D, Liberte and Sword with eponymous clip and fighter jet inspired Defi. All pens come with a 2 year warranty.