A technical pencil for all occasions. The simply styled Rotring 500 matches sleek geometric design with premium craftsmanship to provide a writing instrument that is both stylish and practical. The hexagonal barrel sits easily against the hand, whilst the rounded knurled grip section provides a secure and comfortable hold. The elongated pencil mechanism provides an uninterrupted view of your work, ensuring you can get down to the finer details. The part metal, part plastic construction ensures this pencil is lightweight, yet sturdy, whilst the finish of matte black with touches of gleaming chrome and Rotring red give the 500 a smart, professional appeal.
- Matte black finish with chrome and red accents
- Hexagonal barrel with cylindrical knurled grip
- Push button mechanism for lead extension
- Available with 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads
- Eraser hidden under push button cap
- Twist indicator on cap shows lead hardness
- Dimensions (tip retracted): L 135mm x D 9mm
- 2 year international warranty on manufacturing defects
Rotring are the leaders in technical drawing pens and pencils designed for precision, handling and line quality. Established in 1928, they followed the Bauhaus movement, introducing minimalism and technology into design. Their range of pens and pencils feature elongated tips so you get an uninterrupted view of your work, and textured grips and hexagonal barrels ensure comfortable handling. We offer the introductory 500 range up to the feature packed 800+ with stylus.