Celebrating the ancient southern French town of Nice in style. 14k pink gold reflects the city’s heritage as a luxury holiday destination for European aristocrats, whilst a translucent body represents the fabled healing properties of the local spring water. Like all 3776 Century models, this lightweight pen features the “Slip and Seal” mechanism which prevents the ink drying out when the pen is not in use.
- Sandblasted transparent resin body
- Lined pattern cut into cap and barrel
- Rose gold plated accents
- Rose gold plated, 14k gold nib
- 'Slip & Seal' cap mechanism prevents ink drying
- Comes with one blue-black ink cartridge & converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in a Platinum gift box
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 140mm x D 15.4mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 155mm x D 15.4mm
- Diameter taken across widest point of pen (excluding clip)
- Overall weight: 20g
Founded in 1919 in Japan, Platinum pens are designed with both traditional and modern techniques. The Maki-e pens feature classic Japanese motifs using a technique from the Tempyro Era (710-794). Prices range from the affordable Plaisir fountain pen ideal for children (£10) to the ornate Fuji Raijin pen covered with fragments of gold leaf. All Platinum pens feature high quality nibs, their music nib coveted for its extra smooth ink flow. We stock Platinum ink cartridges, converters and bottled ink.