A true classic of the pen world, the Souverän is famed for its distinctive striped barrel reminiscent of a pinstriped suit. This exquisite special edition matches the signature banded barrel in delicate leaf green with white accents and gleaming rhodium trim. Attention to detail sets this fountain pen apart from the crowd with its iconic clip, logo detailing and intricately engraved nib. The Souverän was originally launched in 1950 as the 400 range, and renamed the Souverän in the 1980s, quickly becoming Pelikan’s flagship collection. The M605 fountain pen's conventional sizing will suit most writers.
- Special edition ‘Green-White’ colourway
- Striped green resin barrel with gloss white cap and accents
- Rhodium plated trim
- Pelikan logo detail on cap end
- Rhodium plated 14k gold medium nib
- Piston filling mechanism
- Holds 1.3ml of ink
- Screw close cap
- Presented in a Pelikan gift box
- Made in Germany
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: (posted) L 154mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions: (closed) L 134mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 19g
Pelikan is a true classic in the world of writing instruments. Established in 1838 in Hannover Germany, their understanding of a good fountain pen is second to none. The Souverän is their flagship, with its famed pinstriped barrel and selection of sizes from pocket to oversize. We offer the Toledo and Souverän from the premium collection (gold nibs), and the Classic and Pura from the Elegance (steel nibs). Pair your Pelikan with their wonderful Edelstein inks, meaning Gem in German.