Ink Color: Black
Classic Parker style. The Parker Sonnet fountain pen has an ageless appearance, with an elegant profile and tasteful decoration forming a figure of unassuming beauty. Formed of brushed Sterling Silver etched with precise Ciselé patterns, this fountain has a subtle and refined finish, edged with touches of pink gold for added luxury. Make handwriting a joy with this delightful Parker pen.
- Brushed Sterling silver barrel with Ciselé pattern and pink gold trim
- Sterling silver cap and barrel bears 925/1000 hallmark of authenticity
- Contoured, pink gold grip section
- 18k solid gold nib with pink gold finish
- Updated 2016 model
- Pen dimensions: (closed) L13.3cm x D1.1cm. Diameter width taken across the barrel
- Comes with one black ink cartridge and ink converter
- Parker presentation box
- 2 years international warranty
- The writing style and line variance provided by Parker Sonnet nibs can be very subtle; especially on the Italic and Oblique options. Please visit our blog post to view the writing styles of the available nib widths.
The Parker Pen Company has a prestigious history spanning over 100 years since 1888. Established in America they are now a worldwide brand and manufacturer of top quality pens. Choose the Sonnet for fountain pens with lots of nib widths. Looking for a best seller? Pick the IM range. Available in fountain, rollerball and ballpoint, you can buy individually or as a set. Even with our in-house engraving service these pens won’t break the bank. Buy into the Parker heritage with the Duofold, inspired by the 1921 original.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day (except on a bank holiday), even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm, at the weekend or on a bank holiday are despatched next working day.
UK: We use a Royal Mail tracked service. Standard delivery is free and takes 2 to 5 working days, Premium is £3 and takes 1 to 2 working days. Next working day is £6 and is delivered by 1pm (requires a signature).
International: All international deliveries are passed to your national delivery service. Deliveries to Europe (£6) take 3 to 7 working days, and Rest of the World (£10) takes 7 to 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund (items purchased for Christmas can be returned by 14th Janbuary). The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email email@example.com. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote