Ink Color: Blue
Authoritative and dependable, the Otto Hutt Design 07 rollerball pen combines meticulous workmanship and modern aesthetics to set it apart from other writing instruments. Pushing the pen to new dimensions, the extra chunky barrel is heavily weighted giving a distinctive presence in the hand. The highly polished Sterling Silver finished with pinstripe engraving has a professional appeal, whilst the gently fluted grip section makes the pen a joy to write with. Featuring a screw close cap, spring-loaded clip, and signature Otto Hutt logo upon the end cap, the attention to detail is second to none.
- Sterling Silver cap and barrel with pinstriped engraving
- Features screw-close cap, spring-loaded clip and Otto Hutt logo on end cap
- Dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 14mm
- Presented in Otto Hutt gift box
- Gift box includes:
- 1 x blue ink rollerball refill. (Pen provided empty)
- 1 x Polishing Cloth
- 1 x Otto Hutt leather pen pouch
- Instruction and care manual
- Made in Germany
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).