Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice also the 925 sterling silver cap with its elegant ridged rim, and secure spring-loaded clip. The 925 sterling silver barrel is carved with 80 intersecting lines creating an attractive and original striped diamond pattern. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- ’Princess cut’ pattern
- Hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver cap and barrel
- Platinum plated trim
- Spring-loaded clip
- Screw close cap
- Unique serial number printed on cap
- Fitted with blue ink refill
- Comes with polishing cloth & warranty card
- Presented in Otto Hutt gift box
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 167mm x D 12mm
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).