Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice also the 925 sterling silver cap with its elegant ridged rim, and secure spring-loaded clip. This rollerball pen comes in a smart contrast of silver and black lacquer, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Pen cap in 925 Sterling Silver with UK hallmarks
- Platinum-plated fittings
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- Pen fitted with blue ink
- Every component made in Germany
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 167mm x D 12mm
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).