Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set the Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice the intricately engraved nib, rose gold cap with its elegant ridged rim, and the secure spring-loaded clip. This fountain pen comes in a striking contrast of rose gold and black lacquer, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Rose gold plated cap
- Brass body coated with polished black lacquer
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- Every component made in Germany
- 1 fountain pen converter
- 1 blue ink cartridge
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 172mm x D 12mm
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).