Ink Color: Blue
Introducing the sleekest member of Otto Hutt's family of design-led luxury pens. It's made with a generous quantity of sterling silver, but the Design 01's slimmer, more streamlined profile helps to keep weight down. In black and silver finish with fluted detailing, this fountain pen evokes classic style, making the Design 01 an excellent gift to appeal to all tastes. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Pen cap in 925 Sterling Silver with UK hallmarks
- Brass barrel with a polished finish
- Unique 6 digit serial number on the pen
- Presented in an Otto Hutt gift box
- Can be fitted with a standard converter (sold separately)
- Every component is made in Germany
- 1 blue ink cartridge
- Dimensions (Closed): L 136mm x D 10mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 156mm x D 10mm
- Weight: 27g
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).