Clean, simple lines match with Italian style to provide a pen which any writer will covet. A homage to writing, the Montegrappa Parola takes its name from the Italian for word and seeks to create beauty from the pens sleek, straightforward design. In amongst the simplicity are still the touches of detailed craftsmanship for which Montegrappa are renowned; a conical end cap with scalloped edging, the engraved logo detailing and the slender clip with unique rotating sphere. Navy blue resin is matched with polished chrome trim and provides a professional appeal, whilst the broad profile and pleasing weight give this fountain pen a distinctive presence in the hand.
- Navy blue resin with chrome trim
- Deep engraved Montegrappa logo on cap band
- Conical cap design with scalloped edging
- Clip features small rotating sphere
- Stainless steel nib
- Screw close cap
- Comes with ink converter & 2 black ink cartridges
- Premium Montegrappa gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 145mm x D 15mm
- Weight: 37g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.