Ink Color: Black
Initially created as a study of an original 1930’s pen design, the Montegrappa Extra 1930 melds eye catching good looks and superior craftsmanship to create an impressive writing instrument. A substantial cigar shaped profile lends the pen classic appeal, whilst the 18k gold nib flexes to your writing style providing a truly special experience. The Bamboo black celluloid matches jet black with dashes of pearlescent off white and green providing a striking finish and once coupled with the polished sterling silver trim this fountain pen has a distinguished air. Presented in a premium wooden box with bottle of black ink, the Montegrappa Extra 1930 Bamboo Black Fountain Pen will be the pride of any collection.
- Jet black swirled with pearlescent pale green
- Polished sterling silver trim
- 18k gold medium nib
- Deep engraved Montegrappa and geometric pattern on cap band
- Gently fluted grip section
- Clip features small rotating sphere
- Screw close cap
- Piston fill mechanism
- Comes with 50ml bottle of black ink & polishing cloth
- Premium wooden Montegrappa gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x 17mm
- Weight: 39g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.