Dedicated to a literary star, this striking writing instrument matches sleek lines with decadent detailing. Deeply textured resin in shades of glowing amber and rugged grey form the eye catching body which is finished with a deep filled engraving of Ernest Hemingway’s signature. The curved, swooping clip features the writers monogram and juxtaposes the clean straight lines of the barrel. Completed with an art deco inspired geometric pattern, and a swordfish design end cap to reflect Hemingway’s love of fishing, the Montegrappa Ernest Hemingway Novel Amber Grey Fountain Pen is a joy to behold. Individually numbered and restricted to a run of 355, these limited edition pens celebrate a true writing hero.
- Amber and grey resin cap and barrel
- Polished chrome trim
- Deep filled engraved Montegrappa logo & Ernest Hemingway signature on cap
- Curved clip design featuring Hemingway’s monogrammed initials
- Art deco inspired geometric pattern encircles end cap
- 18k gold medium nib finished with intricate filigree pattern
- Matching resin grip section
- Screw close cap
- Limited edition run of 355; each pen comes individually numbered
- Comes with ink converter, 2 black ink cartridges & Ernest Hemingway design notebook
- Special Montegrappa Ernest Hemingway gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 140mm x 16mm
- Weight: 35g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.