Now available in four 'Rising Colours'; a bright sunrise against a shadowy landscape; Rising Sun, Warm Earth, Stone Blue & Aquamarine. The Leuchtturm1917 medium hard cover notebook is both spacious and perfectly portable, whilst the dotted pages are great for creative planning and designing your own personalised diary. Offered in a sturdy hard cover for protecting your notes, the expandable internal pocket and colour-matched elastic closure will keep any stray papers in tow. Two colour co-ordinated ribbons help mark those important pages for quick, easy location. The paper is 80gsm and acid-free, suitable for all pen types.
- Notebook with colour co-ordinated accessories
- Features hardback cover, expandable internal pocket, two ribbon page markers and elasticated closure
- 'Table of Contents’ page
- 249 numbered pages of white dotted paper
- Thread bound book opens flat
- Includes self-adhesive archiving stickers
- Paper is acid-free and 80gsm
- Leuchtturm1917 logo blind embossed on rear cover
- Dimensions: H 21cm x W 14.5cm
We stock a selection of Leuchtturm1917 notebooks in pocket, medium and B5 sizes. Choose from a huge range of daring colours, paper types, and hard or soft cover options. Each notebook features an elasticated closure which keeps loose paper in tow, and the thread bound spine ensures every notebook can open flat. The unusual bullet journal encourages creative planning through the use of the ‘rapid logging’ system. Emboss your notebook for that final touch.