Ink Color: Blue
The longer you look, the more touches of brilliance you notice about this deceptively subtle design. The Lamy studio won the Good Design Award 2005 and the iF Design Award two years running. With its propeller-shaped clip and comfortable tapered profile, this fountain pen reminds us how little artistic touches can make something special out of even the simplest things. Following from the success of the Lx range, the Special Edition studio Lx brings a luxurious finish to the classic studio design. Presented as one of two special edition colours for 2019, the sleek all black finish of matte black lacquer and polished black trim, creates a naturally alluring pen.
- 2019 Special Edition 'Lx All Black' Colourway
- Matte black lacquer with polished black trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Lip on barrel end clicks cap firmly in to place when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 155mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 25g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.