Whether you're a master calligrapher or you're only just beginning to explore the art of writing, the Lamy joy is an excellent choice of tools. The distinctive ergonomic grip aids proper finger placement and improves control, and the three easy-change italic nibs are of varying widths, allowing you to practice different lettering styles.
- Made of black shiny plastic
- Ergonomic grip section and flexible clip of spring brass wire
- Steel nib with 1.1, 1.5 and a 1.9mm chisel point
- Comes with 1 pack of 5 blue ink cartridges
- Can take Lamy Z28 ink converter
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.