Ink Color: Black
If you're a fan of chunky fountain pens, the Laban Mento is for you. The barrel reaches an impressive 15mm at the barrel's widest point, making it ideal for people with larger hands, although for its size the pen has a surprisingly manageable weight. No less impressive is the appearance, a retro tortoiseshell-effect finish made from hand-turned Italian resin. Featuring a durable iridium tipped nib embellished with gold plate highlights, the Mento fountain pen is no less practical than it is beautiful. A little bit of luxury that you can use every day.
- Presented in Laban gift box
- Includes 1 small black ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Dimensions: L147 x D18mm (D taken at widest point of cap)
- Hand-turned Italian resin
- Stainless steel nib with iridium tip made by Bock of Germany
- Guaranteed by Laban for one year
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.