Ink Color: Blue
Vintage cool. The distressed effect bronze colour barrel and industrial design lend an air of steampunk to this Laban fountain pen. The spring loaded clip, curved grip and excellent weight make this pen an extremely practical addition to your stationery drawer.
- Made from brass with distressed effect bronze finish
- Spring loaded clip
- Stainless steel nib with iridium tip made by Bock of Germany
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge (standard international)
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Length closed 13.9 cm, open with cap posted 15.5cm
- Presented in Laban gift box
- Guaranteed by Laban for one year
Laban was established in 1981 by John Hu and his brother Charles, with the aim of producing high-quality sterling silver and platinum-plated pens. Their range has an opulent feel, using luxurious materials such as leather, silver, wood and Swarovski crystals. Distinctive styles include the ‘Mento’ with its marble effect hand turned resin, and the ‘Maya’ with a sterling silver lattice. Laban produces one of our bestsellers, a sterling silver ballpoint pen with a traditional fluted end. Laban takes international refills.