Ink Color: Blue
Named for students the world over who use Kaweco pens for their work, the Student was originally developed in 1883 and has been a firm favourite ever since. The eye catching design of the 60's Swing features a colourful two-tone finish of cream and avocado green acrylic matched with polished gold trim. Accompanied by the vintage clip and Kaweco logo detailing the pen has a nostalgic look and feel. With a bold but lightweight profile that sits comfortably in the hand, the Kaweco Student 60's Swing Fountain Pen is an ideal partner for study.
- Cream barrel with avocado green cap
- Polished gold trim
- Lightweight acrylic construction
- Gold colour stainless steel, engraved Kaweco nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Kaweco 'nostalgic' metal tin
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Posted): L 160mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (Closed): L 130mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 26g
Kaweco pens, established in Heidelberg Germany since 1883, started out as a specialist in wooden dip pens and today are renowned for their iconic pocket fountain pens. The pocket sized Sport was designed for ladies, officers and sportsmen as a ‘carry anywhere pen’. Its unique hexagonal appearance is much loved, the design remaining unchanged since 1911. Their retro styling carries through to the packaging, with many pens displayed in a vintage tin with old-school iconography.