Slim and perfectly balanced. The Kaweco Elegance fountain pen combines the signature Kaweco octagonal barrel in matt black with lustrous chrome trim for a refined and professional look. The lightweight Elegance sits comfortably in the hand, providing an effortless feel whilst writing.
- Octagonal, matt black aluminium barrel with chrome plated trim
- Screw close cap
- Screw end barrel to hold cap in place whilst writing
- Stainless steel, engraved Kaweco nib
- Comes in Kaweco black leatherette box
- Includes 1 x blue ink cartridge, manual and logo sticker
- Dimensions: Closed L 133mm x D 14mm
- Dimensions: Open L 160mm x D 14mm
Kaweco pens, established in Heidelberg Germany since 1883, started out as a specialist in wooden dip pens and today are renowned for their iconic pocket fountain pens. The pocket sized Sport was designed for ladies, officers and sportsmen as a ‘carry anywhere pen’. Its unique hexagonal appearance is much loved, the design remaining unchanged since 1911. Their retro styling carries through to the packaging, with many pens displayed in a vintage tin with old-school iconography.