We ship to most countries worldwide. We offer a standard service using local postal services.
In some instances, the recipient will need to sign for an international delivery. This depends on the local carrier and value of the order. We'd advise you assume that someone needs to be in to receive the parcel.
International Delivery Rates & Time Estimates
||3-7 working days - £5
|Rest of World
7-10 working days - £7
Coronavirus & Brexit
- Following Brexit on jan 1st 2021 all orders to EU will have VAT removed, but may be subject to customs and duties
- Due to recent border restrictions and Brexit, orders to Europe and Canada will be subject to delays.
- Orders to Italy and Portugal will be subject to severe delays due to suspension of flights from the UK to these countries
Tax & Customs
- Orders shipped outside the UK will not be charged VAT. It is removed at checkout once you have selected your delivery country. Following Brexit on 1st Jan 2021 this applies to all countries within the EU
- Please be aware that you may be required to pay local customs taxes and duties if you're sending to destinations outside UK. Please ensure you are aware of you local customs rules before purchasing.
How Do I Track My Order
When your order is despatched you will receive an email with your tracking number and delivery service. For orders using Royal Mail, you will need to use your local postal service (e.g. La Poste) to track when it arrives in your country.