Simple, elegant, eye-catching. Graf von Faber-Castell's Tamitio collection brings style and functionality together. The Tamitio Rose Fountain Pen's soft pink, matte lacquer finish, finely ribbed barrel and highly polished metal fittings bring design to the fore-front of this writing instruments appeal; whilst the rhodium-plated stainless steel nib, and spring-loaded clip ensure that the fountain pen's raison d'être is not forgotten. A must-have pen for any writers collection.
- Rhodium plated, stainless steel nib
- Ribbed metal barrel, with matte lacquer finish
- High-gloss polished metal fittings
- Spring-loaded clip
- Provided with ink convertor for use with bottled inks
- Suitable for use with international standard ink cartridges
- Branded Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.