Distinctive and stylish, Graf von Faber-Castell's Guilloche Ciselé is beautiful to behold. The signature style of the pen's herringbone pattern barrel gives a handsome effect emphasised by the contrasting light grey hues. Completed with a hand-made, rhodium-plated, 18k gold nib and rhodium-plated cap, grip and end piece, the entire pen has a refined look that is timeless.
- Hand-made, rhodium-plated 18k gold nib
- Herringbone pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Spring-loaded clip
- Provided with ink convertor for use with bottled inks
- Suitable for use with international standard ink cartridges
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.