Distinctive and stylish, Graf von Faber-Castell's Guilloche Ciselé is beautiful to behold. The signature style of the pen's herringbone pattern barrel gives a handsome effect emphasised by the contrasting black hues. Completed with a hand-made, rhodium-plated, 18k gold nib and rhodium-plated cap, grip and end piece, the entire pen has a refined look that is timeless.
- Matt black precious resin barrel
- Barrel engraved with herringbone pattern
- Rhodium plated trim
- Rhodium plated 18k gold nib
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Suitable for use with standard international short ink cartridges
- Spring-loaded clip
- Presented in Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 131mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 162mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 30g
Graf von Faber Castell is one of our most premium brands. Established in 1839, they were the first brand name writing implement and manufacturer of wood encased pencils. There is a touch of ‘old world charm’ about their designs with fluted ends, mechanical spring loaded clips and finishes such as ribbed grenadilla wood. Most pens are presented in sumptuous wooden boxes, making impressive gifts for big occasions.