Get a Grip! Uniquely designed with raised dots along the barrel for extra stability, the Faber-Castell Grip Trend ballpoint and fountain pen set is perfect for young and old alike. The durable plastic construction is lightweight and the triangular body helps with proper finger placement allowing for hours of smooth, effortless writing. Finished in a playful combination of turquoise with lime green spots and chrome trim, this pen set is both fashionable and functional.
- Turquoise with lime green
- Chrome trim
- Raised dots create grip for added stability
- Triangular shaped barrel
- Durable lightweight construction
- Sturdy stainless steel pocket clip
- Ballpoint features push button mechanism
- Ballpoint fitted with blue ink, medium point refill
- Fountain pen features stainless steel medium nib designed for use by both left and right handers
- Fountain pen comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Fountain can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Faber-Castell gift box
- 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- Ballpoint dimensions: L 144mm x D 11mm
- Ballpoint weight: 14g
- Fountain pen dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 12mm
- Fountain pen dimensions (Posted): L 172mm x D 12mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Fountain pen weight: 15g
Faber Castell are known for high quality, German made pens. We stock the design series, created for the ‘more demanding customer’. They skilfully combine innovation and tradition, with bold designs and natural wood. The ambition range is our most popular, featuring a straight edge slim profile made up of right-angles and clean lines. Look out for the Op-Art finish with its fine guilloche pattern. The Faber Castell Emotion has a standout chunky barrel which sits comfortably in the hand.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day (except on a bank holiday), even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm, at the weekend or on a bank holiday are despatched next working day.
UK: We use a Royal Mail tracked service. Standard delivery is free and takes 2 to 4 working days, Premium is £3 and takes 1 to 2 working days. Next working day is £6 and is delivered by 1pm (requires a signature).
International: All international deliveries are passed to your national delivery service. Deliveries to Europe (£5) take 3 to 7 working days, and Rest of the World (£7) takes 7 to 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund. The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty. Items purchased for Christmas can be returned by 15th January for a refund, as long as all our other returns criteria are met
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email email@example.com. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote