Ink Color: Blue
Get a Grip! Uniquely designed with rubberised dots along the barrel for extra stability, the Faber-Castell Grip Trend ballpoint pen is perfect for young and old alike. The durable plastic construction is lightweight and the triangular body helps with proper finger placement allowing for hours of smooth, effortless writing. Finished in a playful combination of pink with orange spots and chrome trim, this pen is both fashionable and functional.
- Pink with orange
- Chrome trim
- Rubberised dots create grip for added stability
- Triangular shaped barrel helps with proper finger placement
- Durable lightweight construction
- Sturdy stainless steel pocket clip
- Push button mechanism
- Fitted with blue ink, medium point refill
- 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 144mm x D 11mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 14g
Faber Castell are known for high quality, German made pens. We stock the design series, created for the ‘more demanding customer’. They skilfully combine innovation and tradition, with bold designs and natural wood. The ambition range is our most popular, featuring a straight edge slim profile made up of right-angles and clean lines. Look out for the Op-Art finish with its fine guilloche pattern. The Faber Castell Emotion has a standout chunky barrel which sits comfortably in the hand.