Ink Color: Black
The epitome of style and sophistication, the Cross Townsend exudes classical art deco styling coupled with precision craftsmanship. Deep engraved lines add detail to the matte black exterior of this fountain pen. With a wide profile and weighty yet balanced feel, the Cross Townsend is perfect for larger hands. Featuring a stainless steel nib and gently fluted grip section, this pen has been designed for a lifetime of smooth, effortless writing. The distinct design and professional feel have made this the pen of choice for several American Presidents.
- Matte black lacquer with glossy black trim
- Cap and barrel engraved with lined pattern
- Stainless steel nib
- Includes 2 black ink cartridges
- Can be fitted with ink converter for us with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Premium Cross gift box
- Dimensions (Posted): L 160mm x D 13mm
- Lifetime guarantee against mechanical faults
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).