A traditional brown leather pen and journal set, ideal for anyone who loves writing or sketching. The journal can be embossed with your own message. The Ohto Giza brown leather rollerball pen is reminiscent of 1920’s design, combining a grained leather barrel, chunky cap with fine geometric engraving, and sweeping curved clip.
- Journal hand-made in Italy
- Journal size: 14.5 x 21.5cm (Just over A5)
- 224 leaves (448 pages) of acid-free plain paper
- 0.5mm needlepoint ceramic rollerball
- Aluminium barrel wrapped in recycled brown leather
- Pen dimensions (Closed): L 136mm x D 11.6mm
- Fitted with black ink
Ohto pens, established in Japan and relatively new to the UK, are characterised by their cutting edge design. Their most celebrated range is the ‘Tasche’, a compact pen ideal for carrying in a pocket. The cap is removed via an ultra-smooth mechanism and placed on the back, giving a full size pen that is comfortable to write with. The ‘Promecha’ range is a draftsmens ballpoint with a needlepoint 0.7mm tip and cross hatched grip for added precision. We stock dedicated Ohto refills.