Ink Color: Black
Highly distinctive with its intricately engraved hexagonal body, the Caran d’Ache Ecridor pays tribute to the skills of the master engraver. Utilising designs which play on light and shade to create ornate patterns on the pen barrel, the Ecridor perfectly showcases Caran d’Ache’s flair for precision and craftsmanship. The Chevron features bold V-shape arrows, alternating direction on each face of delicate pinstripes. Finished in gold-plate this fountain pen has a decadent appeal.
- Gold plated hexagonal body
- Intricately engraved 'Chevron' design
- "CdA" identification on cap
- Rhodium coated steel nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges
- Fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Made in Switzerland
- Dimensions (Closed): L 135mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 168mm x D 11mm
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.