Ink Color: Blue
Claim your style. Part of the iconic Caran d’Ache 849 range, these quirky limited edition ballpoint pens mix contrasting colours and finishes creating a distinctive look and feel. The burgundy barrel is paired with a black pocket clip and metallic blue mechanism cap to striking effect. The signature hexagonal barrel gives the pen a streamlined silhouette and contemporary appeal, whilst the simple push button mechanism and long lasting Goliath refill will make this your writing instrument of choice.
- Limited Edition
- Burgundy with lblue & black accents
- Durable aluminium construction
- Distinctive hexagonal body
- Push button mechanism
- Fitted with blue ink refill
- Presented in metal Caran d’Ache gift box
- 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 128mm x D 9mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 15g
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.