Ink Color: Blue
The most iconic Caran d’Ache range, the 849 Metal ballpoint pen is a modern writing classic. Manufactured from durable lightweight aluminium, the signature hexagonal barrel gives the pen a streamlined silhouette and contemporary appeal. Presented as one of two special edition colourways for Christmas 2019, the Black Code is a vision in stealthy matt black, creating an striking and elegant look. Utilising a simple push button mechanism and fitted with the long lasting Goliath refill, this pen is sure to become your writing instrument of choice.
- Limited Edition
- Matt black barrel and trim
- Durable aluminium construction
- Distinctive hexagonal body
- Push button mechanism
- Fitted with blue ink refill
- Presented in metal Caran d’Ache gift box
- 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 128mm x D 9mm
- Diameter taken at widest point of barrel (not including clip)
- Weight: 15g
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.