Caran d’Ache have teamed up with Nespresso once more to create a new 849 pencil from recycled Nespresso capsules. Strongly committed to being environmentally friendly, these two world-renowned Swiss companies are using their eye for innovation and premium design to build a more sustainable future. Aiming to reduce, reuse and recycle, their 4th collaboration sees this limited edition series utilising discarded ‘Envivo Lungo’ pods which provides a bold metallic red ochre colour. Engraved with the phrase ‘A recycling story is in your hands’, the pen acts as a stylish and subtle reminder to be more globally conscious. The signature hexagonal barrel gives the pencil a streamlined silhouette and matched with polished chrome trim provides plenty of contemporary appeal. Utilising a simple push button mechanism and hiding a sharpener under the end cap, this clutch pencil is sure to become your writing instrument of choice.
- Metallic red ochre with polished chrome trim
- Durable aluminium construction
- Distinctive hexagonal body
- Uses 2mm leads
- Push button mechanism
- Sharpener hidden under the push button mechanism cap
- Made from recycled Nespresso 'Envivo Lungo' capsules
- Leads provided are made from at least 25% recycled coffee grounds
- 100% recycled & recyclable cardboard packaging
- Made in Switzerland
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 138mm x D 9mm
- Weight: 12g
Produced in Geneva, Caran d’ache pens are known for fine cratsmanship you would expect from Swiss made (all pens have a lifetime guarantee). Fountain pen nibs, ballpoint and roller pen tips are checked for priming quality and writing flow, and inks are tested for lightfastness. We stock the Ecridor, a distinctive pen with a slim hexagonal body typical of the brand. We also carry Caran D'Ache ink cartridges and refills…their ballpoint refill known as the Goliath can write for up to 600 pages of A4.