My Workstation Photo Competition
Calling all bloggers, does your workstation offer you a sanctuary for your creative outlet? Whether you work in an uber-minimalist modern environment or a cosy nook with creature comforts galore, we’d love for you to send us a photo.
In the lead up to National Stationary Week (27 April – 3 May) we are hosting a photo competition to find the best blogger's workstation. Show us which gadgets and tools help keep you organised and creative, and how you customise your work environment to suit your personality. At Pen Heaven we firmly believe that the good old pen and paper should take centre stage, but we would love to know what you prefer. For some inspiration, we recently asked four authors how they organise their writing space.
The first ten bloggers to send us their workstation photo will receive a designer pen which will be personalised with their name (worth £20). The competition winner will receive a selection of luxury pens and journals from the top designer brands worth over £200.
How to Enter
- Simply post a picture of your workstation to your blog, using the words ‘Pen Heaven Competition: My workstation photo entry’.
- Send a link or tweet to Pen Heaven using the hashtag #PenHeavenWorkStn.
- Entries can be submitted from 1st April – midnight 29th April 2015
- Winner will be announced on the 30th April 2015
1st Prize: Value over £200
- Personalised Pen – Up to £100 (winners choice from Pen Heaven website)
- Personalised Journal – Up to £40 (winners choice from Pen Heaven website)
- Lamy Multifunction Pen - £33 https://www.penheaven.co.uk/lamy-745-steel-multifunction-pen
- Pen Case - £15
- Platinum Desk Pen and Stand https://www.penheaven.co.uk/platinum-carbon-ink-desk-penstand - £20
Runners Up: Value £60
- There will be 2 runners-up who will win a personalised pen and journal to the value of £60
Click here to read all terms and conditions