|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Behold the ancient Japanese art of Maki-e. The name refers to a technique devised in the Tempyo Era (710-794), whereby a craftsman arranges precious materials and real gold dust into a beautiful image before sealing the design with a layer of lacquer. This Platinum fountain pen features a charming brush warbler motif, as well as a solid 18k gold nib, helping you craft elegant script worthy of such a beautiful writing instrument.Ink Refill : Black
- 18k solid gold medium nib
- Finished using the traditional Japanese maki-e technique of silk screen printing then finishing by hand
- Click on/off cap
- Can be fitted with a Platinum ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in a Platinum gift box