|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Inspired by Lake Kawaguchi at dawn, the Platinum #3776 Kawaguchi Fountain Pen is a beautiful statement of Platinum design. Formed of ‘Dawn Blue’ resin, the transparent barrel reflects the water of Lake Kawaguchi and is etched with an undulating, lined pattern to match the lake’s early morning ripples. A small metal piece hidden within the end cap resembles the shrouded silhouette of Mt. Fuji emerging into the dawn light and showcases Platinum’s acute attention to detail. Highlighted with rhodium plated trim, which adorns the pen like the first rays of sun across the lake, the pen has a refined and sophisticated finish. The Kawaguchi features an airtight 'slip and seal' cap designed to prevent ink drying out for up to two years of non-use; and a large rhodium plated 14k gold nib, which glides effortlessly across the page. Lightweight, yet perfectly balanced, the Kawaguchi is a modern collectors’ item and a real joy to use.
- Limited edition of 2,500 – each pen is individually numbered
- Dawn Blue AS resin barrel and cap with rhodium-plated trim
- Exquisite detailing reflects both Lake Kawaguchi and Mt. Fuji in the design
- Rhodium plated 14k gold nib
- ‘Slip and Seal’ cap design
- Comes with 1 x blue Platinum ink cartridge and 1 x Platinum ink converter
- Presented in Platinum Kawaguchi gift box
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 140mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (Capped): L 155mm x D 15mm
- Weight: 21g