|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
The greatest fountain pen that you haven't heard of. The Japanese-made Platinum 3776 has a cult following amongst fountain pen enthusiasts, largely due to a sublime 14k gold nib which glides effortlessly across the page. The black and chrome colour scheme and classic cigar shape encapsulate understated style, while a body of acrylic resin keeps weight down. As for the name, 3776 is the height of Mount Fuji in metres - a fitting appellation for one of Japan's most iconic pens.
- Black AS resin body with gold-plated accents
- Can be used with Platinum ink cartridges or bottled ink with a converter (sold separately)
- Presented in a platinum gift box
- Pen comes with one blue Platinum ink cartridge
- 1 year warranty
- Overall weight: 19g
- Nib specifics: Medium 14K solid gold and rhodium plated (22mm long, 8mm wide)