|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Classic Parker style. The Parker Sonnet ballpoint pen has an ageless appearance, with an elegant profile and tasteful decoration forming a figure of unassuming beauty. The cross-hatch engravings in this Ciselé finish are filled with black lacquer for definition, whilst a little luxury appears in the form of 23k gold trim. Make handwriting a joy with this delightful Parker pen.Ink Refill : Black
- Precious sterling silver barrel and cap bearing 925/1000 hallmark of authenticity
- Chiselled in a fine cross-hatch pattern with a delicate filigree of black lacquer grooves
- 23k gold plated trim
- Updated 2016 model
- Quinkflow technology for smooth, consistent writing performance
- Twist opening mechanism
- 13.3cm in length, 1.0cm in width
- Pen writes in black ink
- Parker presentation box
- 2 years international warranty
I have bought the pen for my Son-in- Law for his Christmas present so this is my opinion when I opened the box after it was delivered. The picture on the website does not do justice to the pen. It is beatifully crafted and the styling is very tasteful and understated. When you hold it it is well balanced. If he feels the same as me he will be very pleased with it. It is well worth the money.
Delighted with my purchase from pen heaven, easy to order from pen heaven arrived next day and a good price with free postage, very pleased.
Parker chisele ball pen